Haakaa - Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump works in the same way as the original Haakaa breast pump, this one has a few added features to make your life that little bit easier. He has a new suction base that sticks to flat surfaces to prevent accidental spills. The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is made from 100% food grade silicone and this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's, or anywhere you would like to express discretely, silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Made from soft 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Suction base stops accidental spills.
- 100/150ml capacity.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.