- Orders are shipped within 2 business days.
- Shipping with Canada Post is offered to you free of charge for orders over 100$ (before applicable taxes) within Canada, with the exception of remote areas. For orders under 100$, a flat fee of 10$ will be charged.
- For remote areas within Canada (Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland/Labrador, Alberta, Manitoba, British Columbia and Saskatchewan) as well as the United States, orders can be shipped for a flat fee of 20$.
- Some items of significant weight or size may be subject to an extra charge. We will contact you in order to validate the price before shipping your items. - It is your responsibility during the ordering process to ensure the correct delivery address is provided and is free of any mistakes or misspellings. In the event that your package is returned to us by the carrier, the return delivery fee will be charged to you. If you request a refund, the original shipping fee will be deducted.
- Once the ordering process is complete, a confirmation email will be sent to you. Once the package is shipped, you will also receive an email with the associated tracking number.
- Orders can be picked up in person at the store, you can select the appropriate option during the ordering process. Once the items are ready, you will receive a confirmation email inviting you to come in person.
- For each order, you can leave us a note in the comments section to share with us any necessary information. (e.g. Birthday wishes for a package delivered to a different address)
- Additional delivery charges could be added later to your order if the items ordered require a large amount of money when shipping, due to large dimensions and/or high weight. Subsequent charges may also apply if the store has to make several shipments for the same order.