Returns and exchanges
All returns can be done by mail or in person at the store.
For returns done by mail, it is imperative that you obtain a return authorization from the store within a maximum delay of 7 days following your reception of the items. To do so, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1) First and last name
2) Phone number
3) Order number or invoice copy
4) Description of the item to be returned
5) Reason for the return
- Shipping of the items returned is at your expense.
- Original shipping fee for your order is not refundable.
- Items returned must be in new condition and in their original packaging (unused, unwashed and unworn).
- Returns or exchanges are not accepted on items sold at a reduced price or on sale, these sales are final and non-refundable. The following items are also excluded from our return policy for hygienic reasons: pacifier, teething toy, nasal aspirator, any other hygiene or sanitary product (e.g. breast pump, menstrual cup, nursing pad).
- Items returned must be received in store within 14 days after the original shipping delivery date.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages during the return process. All returns are at your charge and at your own risk.
- Once the items are received in store, they will be inspected. If the return is approved, you will be credited to your on a gift card within 7 days.
- Exchanges can be done in person only at the store and within a maximum of 14 days.
- If for some reason you are unable to meet any of the above delays, please reach out to us by phone (450) 741-6849 and we will gladly discuss other options to accommodate you.
- If you were delivered a damaged or defective item, please reach out to us by phone (450) 741-6849 or by email email@example.com as soon as it is delivered. In this case, the shipping fee for the return will be covered by us.