HAPS Nordic - Cotton Wrap With Beeswax - Cold Color
The cotton packaging is made from GOTS certified organic cotton, treated with a mixture of beeswax and jojoba oil.
With Cotton Wraps, you can pack your food in a simple, natural and sustainable way instead of using plastic wrap.
• They can be used for everything from bread to fruit, to cover the dish with or for your sandwich.
• Cotton wraps fold over the food or bowl and the warmth of your hands makes them soft to mold easily. They solidify again once cooled and therefore remain tight.
• After use, gently wipe Cotton Wraps with non-alcoholic soap, cold water, and a soft cloth or sponge.
• Do not let them soak.
• Wipe with a towel but do not twist. Then they are ready to use again.
• They can be used for virtually all foods, except for fresh and unprocessed meat.
• With the right care, they last up to a year or even longer.
Cotton Wraps comes in a three-piece package in small, medium, large in combination of warm and cold colors.