Stacking Tower - Natural
When we sit down to play with them, we never really know what they’ll help us create this time.
And even when we build, let’s say, a tower, will it always end up looking the same?
Let’s give it a try...
We’d love to invite you to a game:
- Build a tower with as many “windows” or “holes” as possible - whatever fits your imagination, as long as you can see through them.
- Build two openwork towers close to one another - make them close enough so that you can connect them with a stick you found in the park, for example. You could also take a colorful thread and string it through the openings in your structure.
- Build a tower from all your blocks. To make a strong base you should use a bit more of them for the bottom, maybe 3, 4 or even 5... it looks like we have a new tower again.
- Do you have any more ideas? These blocks can’t wait to help you make them reality…
- Made of wood that comes from FSC®certified suppliers.
- Finished with beeswax and botanical oils, sanded perfectly smooth, soft to the touch.
- Packed in a paperboard box, which is designed to be reused or easily recycled.
- Free of harmful chemicals.
- Product eco.
Made in the Beskidy Mountains, Poland.
Dimensions of the largest piece: 7,5 L x 2,5 W x 1,1 H (cm)
Dimensions of the smallest piece: 2,5 L x 1,8 W x 2,5 H (cm)