Binibamba - Sheepskin Wrigglemat
Make tummytime extra special with this 100% natural and sustainable playmat!
Snuggle-proof your play space or just find a soft spot to pop them down to explore the world from. Playtime never felt so good!
- 100% natural merino sheepskin
- Suitable from newborn
- Natural and hypoallergenic
- Handmade with love from the finest merino sheepskin
- Presented in a 100% cotton reusable bag
- Dimensions: 98 x 62cm
- Easy-care and naturally dirt repellent: sponge off light spills with a damp cloth, or if needed dry clean.
The owner of Binibamba, Emma Grant, celebrate slow fashion, produce mindfully and have a zero waste policy.
Binibamba works with ethical and fully audited tanneries in Australia and New Zealand, where their merino sheep are reared. The sheesp are treated ethically and are certified mulesing free. They're a by-product of the meat industry - no animal is killed exclusively for its sheepskin and Binibamba make use of this beautiful natural material, that otherwise, would end up in landfill.
All their products are compliant and independently tested to ensure that they are free from azo dyes and chromium VI.
Not only are their products ethically produced, 100% natural, sustainable and biodegradable - Binibamba is a completely plastic-free business.