Original Balance Board - Mouse Grey Felt
Invite the magic of free play.
The Wobbelboard is a heirloom quality piece made from EKO wool or felt, a material made from recycled plastic bottles. It's a balance board, a swing, a bridge, a shop, a hut, a walk, a running track, a lounge seat and an elephant back
Originating in the Netherlands, the Wobbelboard is the classic Waldorf balance rocker reimagined. Children instinctively know what the possibilities are. They continue to discover and learn new ways to play.
When using it for physical activity, specific muscle groups can be isolated, while other exercises train large muscle groups
- Original and pro dimensions: 36 x 12 inches
- The Original and Pro age range is 1 to 7 years old (approximately).
- Choose the XL for ages 8 to 99
- Supports up to 440 lbs
- Child-friendly finish
- Translucent water-based lacquer
- High quality FSC European beech wood
- EKO felt is the cleanest, greenest and most versatile textile available and is vegan
- EKO felt is made from 100% post-consumer recycled water bottles
- EKO felt is durable and suitable for heavy use loved by physiotherapists, early childhood educators and can be used in yoga practice