Toddler Mini Cup - Sage
12 Months +
Once your child has mastered the skill of drinking the Tiny Cup, they are ready to drink more ounces of liquid at mealtime.
That's right - your child graduated from the Mini Cup! Open cup consumption is important because it supports healthy oral and speech development, helps teething, helps your toddler build strong swallowing and can decrease tooth decay.
- Mini size for mini mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects developing teeth from toddlers
- Adhesion to the non-slip silicone makes movements towards the mouth more successful
- The interior angle offers a uniform flow for safer and easier consumption
- Soft base and tactile bumps provide knockdown resistance
- Safe to use with cold, lukewarm and hot food and liquids
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 3.1 "
- Serving size: 4oz
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and free latex)
- Go to the dishwasher
- Designed to last (silicone won't wear, fade or corrode)