Pack of 6 Colostrum Collector
The Haakaa Collustrum Collector is a world-first design, giving mums the option to express colostrum antenatally and postnatally in a safe, easy-to-use storage solution.
Colostrum is traditionally collected in single-use syringes often made from harmful plastics. Our collector is made of 100% medical-grade silicone, which means it won't leach nasty toxins and can be safely stored in the fridge or freezer. It's easy to use and reuse, making it the ideal option for mums both before and after birth!
Please note: Ensure clearance from your health professional before antenatal expression as there may be a risk of early labour.
- Collect, store and feed colostrum from the same container.
- Made of 100% medical-grade silicone.
- Soft squeezable silicone has a vacuum effect to collect droplets.
- Nib suctions colostrum off the nipple, can also be removed to express directly into the collector.
- Portable, leakproof and reusable.
- Heat and freeze resistant.
- Clear measurements.
- Non-toxic and safe for newborns.
- BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free.