Evolutive Bib 0-24M - Apricot
EVOLVING T-SHIRT BIB FOR BABY 0-24 MONTHS FROM RECYCLED BOTTLES OF WATER DID YOU KNOW?
Each bib collects 3 plastic bottles abandoned in our oceans and landfills. The bib of choice to start feeding with baby, for the messy snacks of older children, and for family outings!
It can be rolled up and taken everywhere, machine washable, and matches the style of your mini!
- This bib is made 100% in Quebec.
- The exclusive Kantalou fabric is made from recycled water bottles
- The fabric is waterproof, washable and thin for transport, 100% polyester 100% recycled fibers
- One size fits all for babies from 0 to 24 months & amp; scalable with its two-level adjustment in the neck and on each arm
- Easy to put on and take off for baby thanks to the adapted press studs
- Long and round cut, with long sleeves, for better protection of clothes during meals.
- At the end of the meals, rinse with cold soapy water and let dry
- Put in the washing machine in cold water with a soap without fabric softener
- DO NOT machine wash in hot water (this could damage the fabric)
- DO NOT put in the dishwasher (this could damage the fabric)
- Air drying (recommended method)
- DO NOT tumble dry (this could damage the fabric)
- To avoid stains, use a Marseille soap stain remover